Thursday, May 28, 2015

SAD NEWS!

I am very sad to announce that I will not be starting the Leos Club after all.  I was advised by a Lions member (who will remain unnamed to all!) that it isn't a good time to start the club and it might not ever be. I know I'm going to dissapoint a lot of people because I'm also dissapointed. I feel as if I wasn't given support even though I was under the impression that everyone wanted the club to happen. As a senior in high school it was hard trying to get a club started on my own, especially an international club. It makes me sad because I wanted to make a difference. One day I will come back and make a difference in this town. That is one of my goals in life. This Life Project overall tought me that you can't rely on every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment