Thursday, April 16, 2015

To Do!

There are some things that I need to do in order to get my Leo's Club up and running. I need to finalize the date of which I want our first meeting to happen. It's a little hard because I just have so many things coming up and I put it off for quite a while. I did decide that we will not be having a dinner it will just be a meeting at which we invite the parents along with the members and hand out the application of which the parents and members must fill out and give back to us. I do need to call the man in charge of Lemoore Leos so that I can get some final details that I actually don't have. I then have to decide when the next meeting will be in order to decide fees, officers, fundraisers/events, and our goals as a club together. I am really excited that it's almost all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment